Fruits and vegetables are unique, a great source of protein, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin C, and many other vitamins and nutrients such as the above, which help us with our immune system, skin, hair, and healthy eyesight, and much much more.For example:
- Watermelon: Mainly containing water, this fruit is excellent for your body. It is high in potassium and magnesium and makes up for a considerable amount of water you need daily.
- Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away, right? Well, not entirely, but apples are fantastic. Studies have shown that daily consumption of apples might lower cholesterol and, as a result, improve your heart health. Red apples specifically are high in antioxidants and excellent for your skin.
- Mangos: This is my absolute favorite fruit. It tastes like a combination of apples, oranges, strawberries, and bananas. It’s insane how good it tastes. Apart from tasting good, it’s perfect for your health. Mangos are filled with vitamin C, potassium, and beta-carotene (which helps with your skin health)
- Kiwis: Don’t kiwis taste a little weird at times? Or is it just me? They make my tongue a little tingly, but I love how they taste. Sweet and sour at the same time. In addition to the vitamin C, potassium, and antioxidants you’ll get from it, It also contains folate, magnesium, and B-vitamins.
- Cherries: Fantastic fruit, right? So pretty and tasty, but also extremely high in antioxidants! Your skin will thank you later, and you will thank yourself!
- Bananas: This one is my go-to snack before or after the gym. It’s a sweet, delicious, and excellent source of potassium. I also enjoy them with my porridge in the morning.